Bucks County Electric Works is one of the largest and most established residential electrical contractors in Southeastern PA. We specialize in wiring new homes for the nation's largest home builders, and we are currently completing projects throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Our Willow, PA warehouse is currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee our 12,000 sq. ft. facilty and maintain our fleet of 50 company vehicles.
For us, having an organized and predictable system for wiring new homes is a competitive advantage. The Warehouse Manager plays an integral role in this system by helping to ensure our field staff have the material and equipment they need to do their jobs as efficiently as possible.
As Warehouse Manager you will:
- receive material deliveries from various vendors and mark as delivered on our company web portal
- assemble and label material packages to be picked up by field staff at our warehouse
- re-stock material returned from field staff and fill parts buckets
- create purchase orders and return to vendor slips using our accounting system, Sage 100
- communicate with material vendors regarding upcoming deliveries and returns
- schedule planned vehicle maintenance, communicate with fleet services provider, and approve vehicle repairs
- make repairs to small tools, portable generators, and warehouse facilities on as-needed basis
- sweep warehouse, parking lot, and clean employee bathroom
We're looking for a candidate with relevant warehouse experience and a strong mechanical aptitude. You should enjoy working independently as you'll often work on your own after our field staff and managers depart the warehouse for the day.
You must be:
- Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools. In an average day you'll be creating purchase orders in our accounting software, navigating through files on our server, working with various applications on our web portal, and emailing documents to vendors.
- Mechanically oriented. While no construction experience is required for this role, it will be necessary to develop a working knowledge of the different types of material used in residential electrical construction. You must be very comfortable using a variety of hand tools to make repairs and proficient in basic vehicle troubleshooting.
You should have:
- Worked in a warehouse environment handling material deliveries
- Documented experience working with your hands, such as facility maintenance, vehicle repair, etc.
Bonus points if you qualify for one or more of the following:
- Possess construction industry experience, particularly electrical construction
- Graduated from a trade school or technical apprenticeship program
Our goal is to create a stable and rewarding workplace where individuals are given the tools required to do their best work. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
- Health plan
- Retirement plan
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- Company vehicle to use throughout course of workday
BCEW is equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply visit:https://bucks-county-electric-works.workable.com/