Bucks County Electric Works is an open-shop electrical contractor specializing in new residential construction for the nation’s largest homebuilders. We have wired more than 25,000 new homes since our inception in 1985. Current projects include new single family, townhouse, and condominium projects throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey for Toll Brothers, Ryan Homes, Lennar, and other established builders.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced residential electrician to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working for a residential electrical contractor that specializes in new home wiring.
For us, having an organized and predictable system for wiring new homes is a competitive advantage. We provide comprehensive training for all field staff under the direction of a dedicated, full time training coordinator.
As an Experienced Residential Electrician you will:
- rough wire new homes according to the BCEW paperwork package and applicable NEC and IRC codes
- complete final phase installations and troubleshoot non-operational equipment
- document incomplete ‘To Do List’ items on the BCEW Portal
- order material required to complete tasks using the material request application on the BCEW Portal
- perform warranty repairs according to BCEW work orders
We're looking for a candidate with significant residential experience who is looking to take the next step in their career with a professional organization.
You must be:
- Experienced, meaning you are capable of completing all phases of new residential work in compliance with all applicable codes.
- Team oriented with a desire to succeed both individually and as part of a growing company
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug screen and maintain a current driver's license
You should have:
- Worked on large housing projects for production home builders
- Graduated from a electrical trade school or technical training program
Our goal is to create a stable and rewarding workplace where individuals are given the tools required to do their best work. In addition to some of the best pay in the industry we offer:
- Performance based pay program that rewards outstanding results
- Company vehicle to take home
- Formal company training program
- State approved apprentice sponsorship with tuition reimbursement
- Health plan
- Retirement plan
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
BCEW is equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.